Table of Contents
Robert Streb has +50000 odds to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 46th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Streb before he takes to the course in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Robert Streb Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Streb has shot under par nine times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered one of the 10 best scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
- Streb has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Robert Streb History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Streb has one top-five finish in his past two trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 26th over that span.
- Streb made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Streb placed 46th the last time he competed in this event (in 2021).
- In his most recent appearance at this tournament, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Robert Streb’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|