Table of Contents
Trey Mullinax earned a sixth-place finish in his most recent tournament action at TPC Southwind in the 2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic. He heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at +23000. Below we help you make your best bets on Mullinax before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Trey Mullinax Recent Performance
- Mullinax has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
- Mullinax has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
Trey Mullinax History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
Trey Mullinax’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|