Webb Simpson will look for a top finish at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship TPC Southwind after a 15th-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Oddsmakers have him at +11500. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Simpson before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Webb Simpson Recent Performance
- Simpson has finished below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in three of his last 13 rounds.
- Simpson has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 13 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Webb Simpson History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Simpson has one top-five finish in his last seven trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 18th over that span.
- In his last seven trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut every time.
- Simpson finished 15th here in 2021 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his most recent time competing at this tournament.
Webb Simpson’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|