Table of Contents
Adam Scott is +5750 to win the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club after finishing fifth in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind on August 11-14 in his last action. Before Scott tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Adam Scott Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Scott has finished below par 13 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in four of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Scott has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 11 times.
Adam Scott History at BMW Championship
- Over Scott’s last seven apperances at this event, he’s placed in the top five once and the top 10 four times. He has an average finish of 19th over that span.
- In his last seven appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut every time.
- The most recent time Scott competed in this tournament (in 2020), he finished 25th.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores on the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Adam Scott’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|