Table of Contents
Harold Varner will aim for a top finish at the 2022 BMW Championship Wilmington Country Club after a 12th-place showing at this event in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +12000. Before Varner tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Harold Varner Recent Performance
- Varner has finished below par five times and posted a better-than-average score in five of his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
- Varner has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Harold Varner History at BMW Championship
- Varner has ended up among the top 20 once in his past two appearances at this event, with an average finish of 40th at the tournament.
- In his last two trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut each time.
- Varner took 12th the last time he played this tournament (in 2021).
- He posted one top-five round his last time competing at this event.
Harold Varner’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|