Table of Contents
Hideki Matsuyama heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +5750 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open. Before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Matsuyama in this event.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Hideki Matsuyama Recent Performance
- Over his last 11 rounds, Matsuyama has finished under par three times, while also recording one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last 11 rounds.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Matsuyama has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Hideki Matsuyama History at BMW Championship
- Matsuyama has three top-10 finishes, with two of them also top-five finishes, over his last eight trips to this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 21st over that span.
- In his last eight trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut every time.
- Matsuyama finished 46th here in 2021 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- He closed one round with a top-10 score of the day in his most recent time competing at this tournament.
Hideki Matsuyama’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|