Table of Contents
Russell Henley made the cut and finished 60th in his most recent appearance in the BMW Championship, and he has +6500 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at Wilmington Country Club. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Henley before he takes to the course in Wilmington, Delaware.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Russell Henley Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Henley has finished below par 11 times, while also recording four bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Henley has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Russell Henley History at BMW Championship
- Henley has an average finishing position of 47th over his last six appearances at this event.
- Henley advanced past the cut in each of his six most recent entries in this event.
- Henley played this event most recently in 2021, and finished 60th.
- In his last appearance at this tournament, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Russell Henley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|