Table of Contents
Brian Harman heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +7250 odds to win after a third-place performance in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind on August 11-14 in his last tournament. Below we help you make your best bets on Harman before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware by breaking down his performances in recent events.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Brian Harman Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Harman has finished below par 14 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Harman has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Brian Harman History at BMW Championship
- Harman has two top-20 finishes in his last eight trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 37th over that span.
- In his last eight appearances at this tournament, Harman survived the cut each time.
- Harman played this tournament most recently in 2021, and took 29th.
- His last time competing here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Brian Harman’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|