Table of Contents
Cameron Tringale made the cut and finished 52nd in his most recent appearance in the BMW Championship, and he has +18000 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at Wilmington Country Club. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Tringale before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Cameron Tringale Recent Performance
- Tringale has finished below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has registered the best score of the day once in his last 16 rounds.
- Tringale has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Cameron Tringale History at BMW Championship
- Over Tringale’s last three trips to this tournament, he has placed in the top 10 a total of one time. His average finish is 30th at the event.
- In Tringale’s most recent three appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend every time.
- Tringale finished 52nd here in 2021 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- He carded three below-par rounds the last time he played in this tournament.
Cameron Tringale’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|