Table of Contents
Joaquin Niemann will aim to improve on a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the FedEx St. Jude Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club. He has +3700 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Niemann before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Joaquin Niemann Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Niemann has finished under par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Niemann has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Joaquin Niemann History at BMW Championship
- Niemann has one top-five finish in his last three trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 21st over that span.
- Niemann made the cut in each of his three most recent entries in this event.
- Niemann finished 29th the last time he competed in this event (in 2021).
- His last time appearing at this tournament, he completed one bogey-free round.
Joaquin Niemann’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|