Table of Contents
Matt Kuchar made the cut and finished 59th in his most recent appearance in the BMW Championship, and he has +23500 odds as he heads into this year’s event at Wilmington Country Club. Before Kuchar tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Matt Kuchar Recent Performance
- Kuchar has ended the day below par five times and posted a better-than-average score in eight of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Kuchar has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Matt Kuchar History at BMW Championship
- Kuchar has two top-five finishes in his past eight trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 36th over that span.
- In his last eight appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut every time.
- Kuchar competed in this tournament most recently in 2020, and placed 59th.
- He carded one top-10 round his last time competing at this event.
Matt Kuchar’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|