Table of Contents
Matthew Fitzpatrick, who took fifth in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind on August 11-14 in his last action, enters the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +1400 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fitzpatrick before he takes to the course in Wilmington, Delaware.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Matthew Fitzpatrick Recent Performance
- Fitzpatrick has finished under par 12 times and carded a better-than-average score in 18 of his last 20 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in five of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day eight times.
- Fitzpatrick has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in eight of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 13 times.
Matthew Fitzpatrick History at BMW Championship
- Fitzpatrick competed in this event most recently in 2020, and took sixth.
- He had one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Matthew Fitzpatrick’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|