Table of Contents
Si Woo Kim heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +11500 odds after making the cut and finishing 42nd in his last outing, the FedEx St. Jude Championship. Before Kim tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
BMW Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 18-21, 2022
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Course: Wilmington Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,488 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Si Woo Kim Recent Performance
- Kim has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 17 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 a total of three times.
- Kim has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in five of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
Si Woo Kim History at BMW Championship
- In Kim’s past five showings in this event, he’s ended up in the top 20 once. His average finish is 35th at the event.
- In his last five trips to this tournament, Kim survived the cut each time.
- In 2021 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Kim finished 29th.
- He finished one round with one of the top five scores on the day in his most recent time competing at this tournament.
Si Woo Kim’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|