Table of Contents
Sahith Theegala will try to improve on a 15th-place finish in his last outing in the BMW Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club. He has +21000 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Theegala before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia.
TOUR Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 25-28, 2022
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Sahith Theegala Recent Performance
- Theegala has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Theegala has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
Sahith Theegala’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|