Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Rams (0-0) host the Buffalo Bills (0-0) at SoFi Stadium on Thursday, September 8, 2022.
The Bills are slight favorites (-2.5) in their matchup versus the Rams, with the over/under being 51.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Bills are -136 and the Rams are +114.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buffalo Bills vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Game Day: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bills
- The Bills won nine games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing eight times.
- The Bills were 8-5-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Bills games.
Stats & Insights for Bills
- Last year, the Bills scored 6.5 more points per game (28.4) than the Rams surrendered (21.9).
- The Bills were 9-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall in games when they put up over 21.9 points last year.
- Last year the Rams had an 8-6 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall in games when they held opponents to less than 28.4 points.
- The Bills averaged 37 more yards per game (381.9) than the Rams allowed per outing (344.9) last season.
- The Bills were 7-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when the team amassed over 344.9 yards last year.
- Last year the Bills racked up 129.9 yards per game on the ground, 26.7 more than the Rams allowed per outing (103.2).
- The Bills had a 9-2 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record when the team rushed for more than 103.2 yards last season.
- Last season the Bills had 22 turnovers, three fewer than the Rams had takeaways (25).
Bills’ Best Players
- Josh Allen: 4,407 PASS YDS / 259.2 YPG / 63.3% / 36 TD / 15 INT / 122 CAR / 763 RUSH YDS / 6 TD
- Devin Singletary: 188 CAR / 870 YDS / 51.2 YPG / 7 TD / 40 REC / 228 YDS / 13.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Stefon Diggs: 103 REC / 1,225 YDS / 72.1 YPG / 10 TD
- Dawson Knox: 49 REC / 587 YDS / 34.5 YPG / 9 TD
- Gabriel Davis: 35 REC / 549 YDS / 32.3 YPG / 6 TD
- Von Miller: 50 TKL / 19 TFL / 9.5 SACK / 1 PD
- Tremaine Edmunds: 108 TKL / 7 TFL / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Jordan Poyer: 91 TKL / 8 TFL / 3 SACK / 5 INT / 9 PD
Betting Insights for Rams
- The Rams had eight wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- The Rams covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- Out of the 17 Rams’ games last year, nine went over the total.
Stats & Insights for Rams
- Last season the Rams racked up 10.1 more points per game (27.1) than the Bills surrendered (17).
- The Rams were 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall in games when they put up over 17 points last year.
- The Bills had a 9-3 record against the spread and an 11-3 record overall in games when they surrendered less than 27.1 points last year.
- The Rams averaged 372.1 yards per game last year, 98.9 more yards than the 273.2 the Bills gave up per contest.
- The Rams were 8-8 against the spread and 12-4 overall when the team totaled more than 273.2 yards last season.
- The Rams rushed for 99 yards per game last season, 10.8 fewer than the 109.8 the Bills allowed per outing.
- When the Rams rushed for more than 109.8 yards last season they had a 5-2 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record.
- Last year the Rams had 23 turnovers, seven fewer than the Bills had takeaways (30).
Best Players for Rams
- Matthew Stafford: 4,886 PASS YDS / 287.4 YPG / 67.2% / 41 TD / 17 INT
- Darrell Henderson: 149 CAR / 688 YDS / 40.5 YPG / 5 TD / 29 REC / 176 YDS / 10.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Cooper Kupp: 145 REC / 1,947 YDS / 114.5 YPG / 16 TD
- Van Jefferson: 50 REC / 802 YDS / 47.2 YPG / 6 TD
- Tyler Higbee: 61 REC / 560 YDS / 32.9 YPG / 5 TD
- Aaron Donald: 84 TKL / 19 TFL / 12.5 SACK / 4 PD
- Bobby Wagner: 170 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 INT / 5 PD
- Taylor Rapp: 91 TKL / 2 TFL / 1.5 SACK / 4 INT / 6 PD