Table of Contents
Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium is the venue where the Tulsa Golden Hurricane will take on the Wyoming Cowboys (0-1) on Saturday, September 3, 2022.
The Cowboys are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+6.5), versus the Golden Hurricane (with an over/under of 44 points).
Game Info and Betting Lines for Tulsa vs. Wyoming
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Stadium: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Tulsa Betting Insights
- Tulsa won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover five times.
- Tulsa covered the spread twice last season (2-4 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- A total of seven Tulsa games last season went over the point total.
Tulsa Stats & Insights
- Last year, Tulsa scored just 2.7 more points per game (26.4) than Wyoming surrendered (23.7).
- Tulsa was 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when it put up more than 23.7 points last year.
- When Wyoming allowed less than 26.4 points last season, it had a 4-5 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall.
- Tulsa racked up 70.9 more yards per game (441.4) than Wyoming gave up per contest (370.5) last season.
- In games that Tulsa totaled over 370.5 yards last year, the team was 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- When Wyoming kept its opponents to less than 441.4 yards last year, it had a 4-6 record ATS and a 5-5 record overall.
- Last season Tulsa rushed for 11.3 more yards per game (192.0) than Wyoming allowed per outing (180.7).
- When Tulsa rushed for more than 180.7 yards last season, it had a 4-3 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record.
- Wyoming was 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 192.0 rushing yards last year.
- Last season Tulsa turned the ball over 23 times, nine more than Wyoming’s takeaways (14).
Tulsa’s Best Players
- Davis Brin had a passing stat line last year of 3,242 yards with a 59.2% completion rate (242-for-409), 18 touchdowns, 16 interceptions, and an average of 249.4 yards per game.
- Shamari Brooks churned out 1,029 rushing yards (79.2 per game) and seven touchdowns last season.
- Anthony Watkins ran for 634 yards on 86 carries (48.8 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns last year.
- Josh Johnson picked up 82 receptions for 1,087 yards and six touchdowns last season. He was targeted 132 times, and averaged 83.6 yards per game.
- JuanCarlos Santana also impressed receiving last season. He had 50 receptions for 674 yards and three touchdowns. He was targeted 85 times.
- Sam Crawford Jr. reeled in 27 passes for 472 yards and four touchdowns, putting up 39.3 yards per game last year.
- Anthony Goodlow’s hard work last season produced a stat line of 6.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Justin Wright was a wrecking ball on the field, collecting 80 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and one interception last year.
- TieNeal Martin collected four interceptions while adding 31 tackles and four passes defended last year.
Wyoming Betting Insights
- Wyoming put together a 5-7-1 record against the spread last season.
- Wyoming won their only game last season when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- In Wyoming games last year, combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
Wyoming Stats & Insights
- Wyoming put up 25.4 points per game last year, comparable to the 26.6 Tulsa allowed.
- Wyoming was 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall last year when the team scored more than 26.6 points.
- Tulsa had a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall in games when it surrendered less than 25.4 points last year.
- Wyoming racked up only 3.7 more yards per game (373.8) than Tulsa allowed per matchup (370.1) last year.
- When Wyoming piled up more than 370.1 yards last season, the team was 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Tulsa had a 4-3 record ATS and a 5-2 record overall when holding its opponents to fewer than 373.8 yards last season.
- Last season Wyoming racked up 211.2 yards per game on the ground, 68.6 more than Tulsa allowed per outing (142.6).
- When Wyoming rushed for over 142.6 yards last season it had a 3-3 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record.
- When Tulsa kept its opponents to fewer than 211.2 rushing yards last season, it was 7-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Wyoming turned the ball over 17 times last year, one fewer times than Tulsa forced turnovers (18).
Wyoming’s Best Players
- Sean Chambers threw for an average of 86.5 pass yards per outing and tossed six touchdowns last season. In addition, he added 15.2 yards on the ground per game with three rushing touchdowns.
- Xazavian Valladay averaged 81.8 rushing yards and collected six rushing touchdowns. Valladay added 1.8 receptions per game to average 17.9 receiving yards.
- Last season Titus Swen rushed for 785 yards. He also scored seven total touchdowns.
- Isaiah Neyor averaged 67.5 yards on 3.4 receptions per game and compiled 12 receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Ayden Eberhardt caught 21 passes last season on his way to 298 yards.
- Joshua Cobbs worked his way to one receiving touchdown and 245 receiving yards (18.8 ypg) last season.
- Last year Cole Godbout racked up 5.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 47 tackles.
- Chad Muma was a playmaker on defense last season with 90 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three interceptions.