At 10:30 PM ET on Saturday, the Boise State Broncos play at the Oregon State Beavers.
The Beavers are small favorites (-2.5) in their game versus the Broncos, with the over/under being 57 points. (On the moneyline, the Beavers are -139 and the Broncos are +115.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for Oregon State vs. Boise State
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Stadium: Reser Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Oregon State Betting Insights
- Oregon State put together a 7-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites last season, Oregon State had an ATS record of 4-4.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Oregon State games.
Oregon State Stats & Insights
- Oregon State racked up 31.2 points per game last year, 12.2 more than Boise State allowed per matchup (19.0).
- When Oregon State scored over 19.0 points last year, it went 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- When Boise State allowed less than 31.2 points last year, it had a 6-4 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall.
- Oregon State averaged 429.3 yards per game last year, 63.8 more yards than the 365.5 Boise State allowed per outing.
- In games that Oregon State churned out more than 365.5 yards last season, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- Boise State had a 5-5 record ATS and a 6-4 record overall when holding its opponents to less than 429.3 yards last season.
- Last year Oregon State piled up 212.4 yards per game on the ground, 53.8 more than Boise State allowed per contest (158.6).
- Oregon State had a 7-2 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record when the team rushed for more than 158.6 yards last year.
- When Boise State held its opponents to fewer than 212.4 rushing yards last season, it was 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Last season Oregon State had 18 turnovers, five fewer than Boise State had takeaways (23).
Oregon State’s Best Players
- Chance Nolan put up a passing stat line last year of 2,677 yards with a 64.2% completion rate (204-for-318), 19 touchdowns, 10 interceptions, and an average of 205.9 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 70 carries for 286 yards and three TDs.
- B.J. Baylor churned out 1,337 rushing yards (102.8 per game) and 13 touchdowns last year.
- Deshaun Fenwick ran for 448 yards on 78 carries (34.5 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns last year.
- Trevon Bradford reeled in 42 catches for 631 yards (48.5 per game) while being targeted 65 times. He also scored five touchdowns.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison also impressed receiving last season. He bagged 29 receptions for 401 yards and three touchdowns. He was targeted 44 times.
- Luke Musgrave’s stat line last season: 304 receiving yards, 22 catches, one touchdown, on 39 targets.
- Andrzej Hughes-Murray’s hard work last season put together a stat line of 5.5 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 38 tackles.
- Avery Roberts was a wrecking ball on the field, collecting 64 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception last year.
- Omar Speights collected two interceptions while adding 56 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two passes defended last year.
Boise State Betting Insights
- Boise State put together a 7-5-0 record against the spread last year.
- Boise State won each of their three games last season when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Last year, just two Boise State games went over the point total.
Boise State Stats & Insights
- Last year Boise State put up 3.4 more points per game (29.2) than Oregon State allowed (25.8).
- Boise State was 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it put up more than 25.8 points last year.
- When Oregon State surrendered less than 29.2 points last season, it had a 6-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall.
- Boise State collected just 6.4 fewer yards per game (381.0) than Oregon State gave up per matchup (387.4) last year.
- In games that Boise State totaled over 387.4 yards last year, the team was 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Oregon State had a 4-0 record ATS and a 4-0 record overall when holding its opponents to fewer than 381.0 yards last season.
- Last year Boise State racked up 120.3 yards per game on the ground, 23.5 fewer than Oregon State allowed per outing (143.8).
- When Boise State rushed for more than 143.8 yards last season it had a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record.
- Oregon State was 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 120.3 rushing yards last year.
- Boise State had 15 giveaways last season, while Oregon State had 19 takeaways.
Boise State’s Best Players
- Hank Bachmeier threw for 3,080 yards and 20 touchdowns last season.
- George Holani averaged 47.4 rushing yards and scored one rushing touchdown.
- Cyrus Habibi-Likio rushed for 374 yards and two touchdowns last season. He also averaged 17.8 receiving yards per game.
- Khalil Shakir was targeted 10.1 times per game and piled up 1,117 receiving yards and seven touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Stefan Cobbs hauled in five touchdowns and had 421 receiving yards (35.1 ypg) in 2021.
- Octavius Evans played his way to two receiving touchdowns and 409 receiving yards (34.1 ypg) last season.
- Last year Scott Matlock collected 7.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- JL Skinner put together a great stat line last year, tallying 79 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- A year ago Tyric LeBeauf tallied 10 tackles and three passes defended as well as three interceptions.