Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Amon-Ra St. Brown before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. St.Brown and the Detroit Lions (0-0) square off against the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) in Week 1 at Ford Field.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 58.5 (-120)
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Stats
- Last year St.Brown was the best receiver among the current Lions, amassing 90 receptions for 912 yards and five touchdowns. He was targeted 119 times and averaged 53.6 yards per game.
- This week St.Brown will face what was the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense last season (220.9 yards allowed per game).
- The Eagles surrendered 28 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game) last season. They were 20th in the NFL in that category.
- The Eagles were 20th in the league in interceptions last year, with 12.
- St.Brown totaled 46 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Eagles, 12.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, St.Brown has never topped 58.5 yards receiving.
- St.Brown did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Eagles.
Last Season Stats: Lions vs. Eagles
- The Lions averaged 3.5 fewer points per game (19.1) than the Eagles surrendered (22.6) last season.
- The Lions racked up just 6.2 fewer yards per game (322.6) than the Eagles allowed per outing (328.8) last season.
- Last season, the Lions passed for just 9.3 fewer yards (211.6) than the Eagles allowed per contest (220.9).
- The Lions rushed for 110.9 yards per game last year, just three more yards than the 107.9 the Eagles allowed per outing.
- The Lions turned the ball over seven more times (23 total) than the Eagles forced a turnover (16) last year.