Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Damien Harris, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Harris and the New England Patriots (0-0) hit the field against the Miami Dolphins (0-0) in Week 1 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Damien Harris Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-110)
Damien Harris Rushing Stats
- A season ago Harris racked up 929 rushing yards (61.9 per game) and scored 15 touchdowns.
- The Dolphins gave up 109.8 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Harris and the Patriots will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked defense last season in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (16).
- Harris racked up 460 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 15 broken tackles) last season, ninth in the league among qualified runners.
- Against the Dolphins, Harris has averaged 68.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups, 18.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Harris has run for more than 50.5 yards once against the Dolphins.
- Harris has had a rushing touchdown in one game against the Dolphins, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Patriots vs. Dolphins
- The Patriots averaged 27.2 points per game last season, 5.3 more than the Dolphins surrendered per matchup (21.9).
- The Patriots collected only 15.9 more yards per game (353.4) than the Dolphins gave up per matchup (337.5) last season.
- The Patriots passed for 226.9 yards per game last season, just 0.8 fewer yards than the 227.7 the Dolphins allowed per outing.
- Last season the Patriots piled up 126.5 rushing yards per game, 16.7 more than the Dolphins allowed per outing (109.8).
- Last season the Patriots had 23 turnovers, three fewer than the Dolphins had takeaways (26).