Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Elijah Mitchell ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Mitchell and the San Francisco 49ers (0-0) take the field against the Chicago Bears (0-0) in Week 1 at Soldier Field.
Elijah Mitchell Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
Elijah Mitchell Rushing Stats
- Mitchell averaged 87.5 rushing yards per game with five touchdowns last year.
- The Bears had the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 125.1 yards per game.
- Last year the Bears given up 14 rushing TDs. They were 11th in the NFL in that category.
- Mitchell was fifth in rushing yards after contact last season with 515, thanks in part to 16 broken tackles.
- In his single career matchup against them, Mitchell recorded 137 rushing yards against the Bears, 137.0 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Mitchell ran for a touchdown in that game against the Bears.
Last Season Stats: 49ers vs. Bears
- The 49ers averaged 25.1 points per game last year, comparable to the 23.9 per contest the Bears gave up.
- The 49ers collected 59 more yards per game (375.7) than the Bears gave up per contest (316.7) last year.
- Last season the 49ers passed for 56.7 more yards per game (248.3) than the Bears allowed per outing (191.6).
- The 49ers rushed for 127.4 yards per game last year, just 2.3 more yards than the 125.1 the Bears allowed per contest.
- The 49ers turned the ball over 24 times last year, eight more turnovers than the Bears forced (16).