Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Jameis Winston’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Winston’s New Orleans Saints (0-0) and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) meet in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Jameis Winston Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 226.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (+115)
Jameis Winston Passing Stats
- Winston racked up 1,170 passing yards (167.1 per game) with a 59% completion percentage last year (95-of-161), while throwing 14 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- He also carried the ball 32 times for 166 yards and one touchdown, averaging 23.7 yards per game.
- The Falcons allowed 232.5 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game last year, the Falcons’ defense was ranked 26th in the league.
- The Falcons were 20th in the NFL in interceptions last year, with 12.
- Winston averages zero passing yards per game in two matchups against the Falcons, 226.5 fewer yards his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Winston has never thrown for more yards than this game’s 226.5-yard over/under in those matchups.
- Winston has not thrown for a touchdown against the Falcons over that time.
Last Season Stats: Saints vs. Falcons
- The Saints averaged 5.6 fewer points per game (21.4) than the Falcons surrendered (27) last season.
- The Saints averaged 59.9 fewer yards per game (304.5) than the Falcons gave up per outing (364.4) last season.
- Last year the Saints racked up 187.4 passing yards per game, 45.1 fewer than the Falcons allowed per outing (232.5).
- Last season the Saints racked up 117.1 rushing yards per game, 14.8 fewer than the Falcons allowed per outing (131.9).
- Last season the Saints had 18 turnovers, two fewer than the Falcons had takeaways (20).