Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Jonathan Taylor, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Taylor’s Indianapolis Colts (0-0) and the Houston Texans (0-0) square off in Week 1 at NRG Stadium.
Jonathan Taylor Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 96.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-120)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Stats
- Taylor ran for 1,811 yards on 332 carries (106.5 yards per game) and scored 18 touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 21.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 40 passes for 360 yards and two touchdowns.
- The Texans had the NFL’s 31st-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 142.2 yards per game.
- Taylor and the Colts will face the NFL’s 31st-ranked defense last season in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (25).
- Taylor stayed on his feet for 941 rushing yards after contact last season, first in the league.
- Taylor’s 144 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Texans are 47.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Taylor, in two games against them, has gone over 96.5 rushing yards each time.
- Taylor has had a rushing touchdown in every matchup against the Texans, and had multiple TDs in each of those games.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Texans
- Last year, the Colts scored just 0.1 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Texans allowed (26.6).
- The Colts racked up 37.3 fewer yards per game (347.1) than the Texans gave up per matchup (384.4) last season.
- The Colts passed for 197.7 yards per game last season, 44.5 fewer than the 242.2 the Texans allowed per contest.
- The Colts ran for just 7.2 more yards (149.4) than the Texans allowed per contest (142.2) last year.
- The Colts turned the ball over 19 times last season, six fewer than the Texans forced turnovers (25).