Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Matthew Stafford for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. This Week 1 matchup sees Stafford’s Los Angeles Rams (0-0) take on the Buffalo Bills (0-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Matthew Stafford Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: September 8, 2022
Matthew Stafford Passing Stats
- Stafford averaged 287.4 passing yards per outing and completed 41 touchdowns last season.
- The 163.4 yards per game the Bills conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Bills allowed 12 touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game) last year. They were first in the NFL in that category.
- The Bills’ defense picked off opposing QBs 19 times last season (1.1 per game), third in the league.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Bills
- Last year, the Rams averaged 10.1 more points per game (27.1) than the Bills surrendered (17).
- The Rams racked up 98.9 more yards per game (372.1) than the Bills allowed per matchup (273.2) last season.
- Last year the Rams passed for 109.7 more yards per game (273.1) than the Bills allowed per outing (163.4).
- Last season the Rams ran for 10.8 fewer yards per game (99) than the Bills allowed per contest (109.8).
- Last season the Rams had 23 turnovers, seven fewer than the Bills had takeaways (30).