Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Michael Pittman Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Pittman’s Indianapolis Colts (0-0) and the Houston Texans (0-0) take the field in Week 1 at NRG Stadium.
Michael Pittman Jr. Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-115)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Stats
- Pittman averaged 63.6 receiving yards and grabbed six touchdowns last year.
- The Texans had the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense last year, surrendering 242.2 yards per game through the air.
- At 1.6 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Texans’ defense was ranked 16th in the NFL.
- With 17 interceptions last year, the Texans’ defense was eighth in the NFL.
- Pittman’s 56 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Texans are 11.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Pittman has topped 67.5 yards receiving once.
- Pittman has not caught a touchdown pass against the Texans.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Texans
- Last year, the Colts scored just 0.1 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Texans surrendered (26.6).
- The Colts collected 37.3 fewer yards per game (347.1) than the Texans allowed per contest (384.4) last season.
- The Colts passed for 197.7 yards per game last season, 44.5 fewer than the 242.2 the Texans allowed per outing.
- The Colts ran for just 7.2 more yards (149.4) than the Texans allowed per contest (142.2) last year.
- Last season the Colts had 19 turnovers, six fewer than the Texans had takeaways (25).