Table of Contents
The Central Michigan Chippewas will visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys on Thursday at 7:00 PM ET.
The Chippewas are expected to lose by at least two TDs (currently +21.5) versus the Cowboys (with an over/under of 58 points).
Game Info and Betting Lines for Oklahoma State vs. Central Michigan
- Game Day: Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Stadium: Boone Pickens Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Oklahoma State Betting Insights
- Oklahoma State compiled a 10-4-0 ATS record last year.
- Oklahoma State was favored by 21.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Last season, five Oklahoma State games hit the over.
Oklahoma State Stats & Insights
- Oklahoma State scored 31.1 points per game last season, 5.3 more than Central Michigan gave up per outing (25.8).
- Oklahoma State was 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall last season when the team scored over 25.8 points.
- Last season Central Michigan had a 6-3 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall in games when it held opponents to less than 31.1 points.
- Oklahoma State averaged 37.0 more yards per game (418.3) than Central Michigan allowed per matchup (381.3) last year.
- Oklahoma State was 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when the team picked up over 381.3 yards last year.
- When Central Michigan held its opponents to less than 418.3 yards last year, it had a 5-1 record ATS and a 6-0 record overall.
- Last season Oklahoma State averaged 186.4 rushing yards per game, 62.8 more than Central Michigan allowed per outing (123.6).
- Last year Oklahoma State had a 7-2 ATS record and a 9-0 overall record in games the team ran for more than 123.6 yards.
- Central Michigan was 7-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 186.4 rushing yards last year.
- Oklahoma State turned the ball over six more times (21 total) than Central Michigan forced a turnover (15) last season.
Oklahoma State’s Best Players
- Spencer Sanders had an impressive passing stat line last year with 2,839 yards (202.8 yards per game), going 243-for-392 (62% completion percentage), 20 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He was a factor in the running game as well, with 668 rushing yards on 146 carries, six rushing TDs, and averaging 47.7 yards per game.
- Last year, Jaylen Warren rushed for 1,216 yards on 256 carries (86.9 yards per game) and scored 11 times. Warren also collected 24 catches for 227 yards.
- Tay Martin reeled in 81 catches for 1,044 yards (74.6 per game) while being targeted 121 times. He also scored 10 touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley also impressed receiving last season. He collected 50 receptions for 619 yards and five touchdowns. He was targeted 81 times.
- Blaine Green’s stat line last season: 310 receiving yards, 20 catches, one touchdown, on 28 targets.
- Last season Collin Oliver racked up 10.5 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Malcolm Rodriguez went to work last year, collecting 97 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- Last season Kolby Harvell-Peel had a huge stat line of three interceptions, 58 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and three passes defended.
Central Michigan Betting Insights
- Central Michigan put together an 8-5-0 ATS record last year.
- Last year, five Central Michigan games hit the over.
Central Michigan Stats & Insights
- Central Michigan racked up 32.3 points per game last year, 14.2 more than Oklahoma State allowed (18.1).
- Central Michigan was 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall last year when the team recorded more than 18.1 points.
- Oklahoma State had a 9-2 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall in games when it gave up less than 32.3 points last season.
- Central Michigan collected 443.0 yards per game last year, 149.6 more yards than the 293.4 Oklahoma State gave up per contest.
- When Central Michigan amassed more than 293.4 yards last year, the team was 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Oklahoma State had a 9-4 record ATS and an 11-2 record overall when holding its opponents to less than 443.0 yards last year.
- Last year Central Michigan racked up 181.0 yards per game on the ground, 95.1 more than Oklahoma State allowed per outing (85.9).
- When Central Michigan rushed for over 85.9 yards last season it compiled a 7-3 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record.
- Oklahoma State was 10-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 181.0 rushing yards last year.
- Last season Central Michigan had 13 turnovers, seven fewer than Oklahoma State had takeaways (20).
Central Michigan’s Best Players
- Daniel Richardson connected on 60.6% of his passes to throw for 2,580 yards and 24 touchdowns last season.
- Lew Nichols averaged 140.8 rushing yards per game and collected 16 rushing touchdowns. Nichols added 3.1 receptions per game to average 26.0 receiving yards.
- Last season Darius Bracy rushed for 212 yards.
- Kalil Pimpleton averaged 72.0 receiving yards and collected four receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Dallas Dixon grabbed eight touchdowns and had 696 receiving yards (53.5 ypg) in 2021.
- JaCorey Sullivan averaged 51.7 receiving yards per game on 6.2 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year Troy Hairston put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 8.0 sacks, and added 10.0 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Gage Kreski had an impressive defensive performance last season with 58 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Last year Devonni Reed intercepted two passes to go along with 54 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.