Table of Contents
In advance of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tyler Higbee and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (0-0) in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Tyler Higbee Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: September 8, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 40.5 (-110)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Stats
- Higbee caught 61 passes on 85 targets for 560 yards and five touchdowns last season, averaging 37.3 yards per game.
- The Bills allowed 163.4 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Bills’ defense was first in the league last year, allowing 0.7 passing touchdowns per game.
- The Bills collected 19 interceptions last year, third in the league.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Bills
- The Rams averaged 27.1 points per game last year, 10.1 more than the Bills gave up per matchup (17).
- The Rams averaged 98.9 more yards per game (372.1) than the Bills allowed per outing (273.2) last year.
- Last year the Rams racked up 273.1 yards per game through the air, 109.7 more than the Bills allowed per outing (163.4).
- Last year the Rams averaged 99 rushing yards per game, 10.8 fewer than the Bills allowed per contest (109.8).
- The Rams had 23 giveaways last season, while the Bills had 30 takeaways.