Table of Contents
Jamaal Williams has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. This Week 1 matchup sees Williams’ Detroit Lions (0-0) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Jamaal Williams Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 31.5 (-115)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Stats
- Last season Williams rushed for 601 yards on 153 carries (46.2 ypg), with three touchdowns.
- The Eagles had the NFL’s ninth-ranked defense against the run last year, allowing 107.9 yards per game.
- Last year the Eagles were ranked 23rd in the league in rushing touchdowns conceded (18).
- Williams racked up 219 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 10 broken tackles) last season, 45th in the league among qualified runners.
- Williams put up zero rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Eagles, 31.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them Williams has not run for more than 31.5 yards.
- Williams did not have a touchdown run in that game against the Eagles.
Last Season Stats: Lions vs. Eagles
- Last year, the Lions scored 3.5 fewer points per game (19.1) than the Eagles allowed (22.6).
- The Lions collected just 6.2 fewer yards per game (322.6) than the Eagles allowed per contest (328.8) last year.
- Last year the Lions piled up 211.6 passing yards per game, just 9.3 fewer yards than the Eagles allowed per contest (220.9).
- The Lions rushed for 110.9 yards per game last season, just three more yards than the 107.9 the Eagles allowed per outing.
- Last year the Lions turned the ball over 23 times, seven more than the Eagles’ takeaways (16).