Table of Contents
One of the best running backs in college football will be featured when Jordan Mims and the Fresno State Bulldogs (1-0) host the Oregon State Beavers (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022.
The game between the Bulldogs and Beavers has been made a pick ’em by oddsmakers, with an over/under of 60 points. The Bulldogs are -110 on the moneyline, and the Beavers are -113.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Fresno State vs. Oregon State
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Fresno, California
- Stadium: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Fresno State Betting Insights
- Fresno State covered eight times in 13 games with a spread last season.
- Fresno State was 6-5 ATS last season when playing as at least 0-point favorites.
- Last season, six Fresno State games hit the over.
Fresno State Stats & Insights
- Fresno State put up 33.4 points per game last season, 7.6 more than Oregon State surrendered per contest (25.8).
- Fresno State was 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall in games when it recorded more than 25.8 points last season.
- Oregon State had a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when it surrendered less than 33.4 points last season.
- Fresno State collected 76.3 more yards per game (463.7) than Oregon State gave up per contest (387.4) last year.
- Fresno State was 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when the team churned out over 387.4 yards last season.
- When Oregon State held its opponents to fewer than 463.7 yards last year, it had a 7-3 record ATS and a 7-3 record overall.
- Last season, Fresno State rushed for just 6.8 fewer yards (137.0) than Oregon State allowed per contest (143.8).
- Fresno State had a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record when the team ran for more than 143.8 yards last year.
- Last season, Oregon State was 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when holding opponents to less than 137.0 rushing yards.
- Fresno State turned the ball over 22 times last season, three more turnovers than Oregon State forced (19).
Fresno State’s Best Players
- Jake Haener recorded a passing stat line last year of 4,096 yards with a 67.1% completion rate (329-for-490), 33 touchdowns, nine interceptions, and an average of 315.1 yards per game.
- Last season Ronnie Rivers took 162 rushing attempts for 788 yards (60.6 per game) and scored five touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he also caught 34 passes for 364 yards (28.0 per game) and put up two TDs.
- Mims churned out 710 yards on 127 carries (54.6 yards per game), with six rushing touchdowns last year. He was also successful in the air, catching 25 passes for 324 yards (24.9 per game) and four TDs.
- In the previous season, Jalen Cropper grabbed 85 passes (on 119 targets) for 899 yards (69.2 per game). He also found the end zone 11 times.
- Josh Kelly also impressed receiving last year. He bagged 52 receptions for 778 yards and three touchdowns. He was targeted 82 times.
- Keric Wheatfall hauled in 38 passes for 616 yards and four touchdowns, putting up 47.4 yards per game last year.
- David Perales’ hard work last season produced a stat line of 7.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 41 tackles.
- Evan Williams amassed 78 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions last year.
Oregon State Betting Insights
- Oregon State put together a 7-6-0 ATS record last year.
- Oregon State was 3-2 ATS last season when playing as at least 0-point underdogs.
- Oregon State games went over the point total six out of 13 times last year.
Oregon State Stats & Insights
- Last year Oregon State racked up 10.7 more points per game (31.2) than Fresno State gave up (20.5).
- When Oregon State recorded more than 20.5 points last year, it was 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- When Fresno State gave up fewer than 31.2 points last season, it had a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall.
- Oregon State collected 429.3 yards per game last year, 82.2 more yards than the 347.1 Fresno State gave up per outing.
- Oregon State was 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall when the team totaled over 347.1 yards last year.
- When Fresno State kept its opponents to fewer than 429.3 yards last season, it had an 8-2 record ATS and an 8-2 record overall.
- Last year Oregon State rushed for 87.3 more yards per game (212.4) than Fresno State allowed per contest (125.1).
- Last season Oregon State had a 7-3 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games the team rushed for over 125.1 yards.
- Last year, Fresno State was 8-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 212.4 rushing yards.
- Oregon State had 18 giveaways last year, while Fresno State had 24 takeaways.
Oregon State’s Best Players
- Chance Nolan connected on 64.2% of his passes and threw for 2,677 yards and 19 touchdowns last season. Nolan also helped on the ground, accumulating three touchdowns on 22.0 yards per game.
- B.J. Baylor averaged 102.8 rushing yards per game and collected 13 rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Deshaun Fenwick rushed for 448 yards. He also scored four total touchdowns.
- Trevon Bradford averaged 48.5 receiving yards and grabbed five receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison grabbed three touchdowns and had 401 receiving yards (30.8 ypg) in 2021.
- Luke Musgrave grabbed 22 passes on his way to 304 receiving yards and one touchdown a season ago.
- Last year Andrzej Hughes-Murray racked up 5.5 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 38 tackles.
- Avery Roberts put together a strong stat line last year, tallying 64 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Last year Omar Speights picked off two passes to go along with 56 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two passes defended.