Table of Contents
J.D. McKissic has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. McKissic’s Washington Commanders (0-0) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) hit the field in a Week 1 matchup from FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
J.D. McKissic Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Washington Commanders vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 18.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-115)
J.D. McKissic Rushing Stats
- McKissic amassed 212 rushing yards on 48 carries (19.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns last season. He also caught 43 passes for 397 yards (36.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- The Jaguars had the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense against the run last year, surrendering 125.1 yards per game.
- Last season the Jaguars were ranked 29th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed (22).
- McKissic racked up 89 rushing yards after contact last year.
Last Season Stats: Commanders vs. Jaguars
- Last year, the Commanders averaged 7.2 fewer points per game (19.7) than the Jaguars surrendered (26.9).
- The Commanders collected 29.5 fewer yards per game (323.6) than the Jaguars allowed per contest (353.1) last year.
- Last year the Commanders racked up 202.4 yards per game through the air, 25.5 fewer than the Jaguars allowed per contest (227.9).
- The Commanders ran for just 3.9 fewer yards (121.2) than the Jaguars allowed per outing (125.1) last year.
- The Commanders turned the ball over 15 more times (24 total) than the Jaguars forced a turnover (9) last season.