Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Robby Anderson’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Anderson and the Carolina Panthers (0-0) play the Cleveland Browns (0-0) in Week 1 at Bank of America Stadium.
Robby Anderson Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
Robby Anderson Receiving Stats
- Anderson caught 53 passes last season on his way to 519 yards and five touchdowns.
- The Browns had the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense last year, giving up 202.3 yards per game through the air.
- The Browns gave up 29 passing TDs last year (1.7 per game), ranking them 22nd among NFL defenses.
- The Browns were 15th in the NFL in interceptions last year, with 13.
Last Season Stats: Panthers vs. Browns
- The Panthers put up 3.9 fewer points per game (17.9) than the Browns gave up (21.8) last season.
- The Panthers collected just 12.6 fewer yards per game (298.9) than the Browns gave up per outing (311.5) last season.
- Last season the Panthers piled up 190.5 yards per game through the air, 11.8 fewer than the Browns allowed per outing (202.3).
- The Panthers rushed for 108.4 yards per game last season, just 0.8 fewer yards than the 109.2 the Browns allowed per contest.
- The Panthers turned the ball over 10 more times (29 total) than the Browns forced a turnover (19) last season.