Table of Contents
Hunter Henry has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Henry’s New England Patriots (0-0) and the Miami Dolphins (0-0) meet in a Week 1 matchup between AFC East rivals at Hard Rock Stadium.
Hunter Henry Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
Hunter Henry Receiving Stats
- Henry racked up 603 yards on 50 catches with nine touchdowns last year, averaging 35.5 yards per game (on 75 targets).
- The Dolphins had the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense last year, yielding 227.7 yards per game through the air.
- At 1.4 passing TDs allowed per game last season, the Dolphins’ defense was ranked sixth in the league.
- The Dolphins collected 14 interceptions last season, 14th in the league.
- Henry is averaging 58.5 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Dolphins, 58.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (0.0).
- Henry, in two matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last Season Stats: Patriots vs. Dolphins
- The Patriots put up 5.3 more points per game (27.2) than the Dolphins gave up (21.9) last season.
- The Patriots averaged only 15.9 more yards per game (353.4) than the Dolphins allowed per contest (337.5) last season.
- Last season, the Patriots passed for just 0.8 fewer yards (226.9) than the Dolphins allowed per contest (227.7).
- Last season the Patriots racked up 126.5 rushing yards per game, 16.7 more than the Dolphins allowed per contest (109.8).
- Last year the Patriots had 23 turnovers, three fewer than the Dolphins had takeaways (26).