Table of Contents
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Geno Smith and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. Smith’s Seattle Seahawks (0-0) and the Denver Broncos (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at Lumen Field.
Geno Smith Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 12, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 209.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (+100)
Geno Smith Passing Stats
- Last season Smith put up 702 yards (175.5 per game), a 68.4% completion percentage (65-of-95), five touchdowns, and only one interception.
- He also added 42 rushing yards on nine carries with one touchdown, averaging 10.5 yards per game.
- The 214.8 yards per game the Broncos allowed through the air last season made them the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense.
- The Broncos gave up 22 passing TDs last year (1.3 per game), ranking them fifth among NFL defenses.
- Opposing quarterbacks threw 13 interceptions against the Broncos last season (0.8 per game). The Broncos’ defense was ranked 15th in that category.
Last Season Stats: Seahawks vs. Broncos
- The Seahawks put up 4.3 more points per game (23.2) than the Broncos allowed (18.9) last season.
- The Seahawks averaged just 2.2 fewer yards per game (323.9) than the Broncos allowed per matchup (326.1) last season.
- Last year the Seahawks passed for 12.9 fewer yards per game (201.9) than the Broncos allowed per contest (214.8).
- Last season the Seahawks averaged 122 yards per game on the ground, 10.7 more than the Broncos allowed per contest (111.3).
- Last season the Seahawks had 13 turnovers, six fewer than the Broncos had takeaways (19).