Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed player prop betting options for Melvin Gordon III ahead of his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Gordon and the Denver Broncos (0-0) square off against the Seattle Seahawks (0-0) in Week 1 at Lumen Field.
Melvin Gordon III Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 12, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 38.5 (-120)
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Stats
- A season ago Gordon picked up 918 rushing yards (57.4 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Gordon will go up against a Seahawks squad that allowed 113.6 rushing yards per game last season and was the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Last season the Seahawks given up 16 rushing TDs. They were 18th in the NFL in that category.
- Gordon was 11th in rushing yards after contact last season with 456, thanks in part to 20 broken tackles.
Last Season Stats: Broncos vs. Seahawks
- The Broncos scored just 1.8 fewer points per game (19.7) than the Seahawks gave up (21.5) last season.
- The Broncos collected 48.6 fewer yards per game (330.5) than the Seahawks gave up per contest (379.1) last year.
- Last season the Broncos racked up 211.4 passing yards per game, 54.1 fewer than the Seahawks allowed per contest (265.5).
- The Broncos rushed for just 5.5 more yards (119.1) than the Seahawks allowed per contest (113.6) last year.
- Last season the Broncos turned the ball over 18 times, while the Seahawks forced 18.