Table of Contents
At 11:00 PM ET on Saturday, the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-1) are at home against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-1).
The Sun Devils are expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -20) versus the Eagles. The over/under for this matchup is 55.5 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Arizona State vs. Eastern Michigan
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Stadium: Sun Devil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Arizona State Betting Insights
- Arizona State won six games against the spread last season, failing to cover seven times.
- Arizona State covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 20-point favorites.
- A total of six Arizona State games last season hit the over.
Arizona State Stats & Insights
- Arizona State scored just 1.6 fewer points per game (28.4) than Eastern Michigan allowed (30.0) last season.
- When Arizona State put up more than 30.0 points last season, it went 4-3 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- When Eastern Michigan surrendered less than 28.4 points last season, it had a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall.
- Arizona State collected 50.6 fewer yards per game (387.2) than Eastern Michigan allowed per matchup (437.8) last season.
- When Arizona State amassed more than 437.8 yards last year, the team was 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- When Eastern Michigan kept its opponents to less than 387.2 yards last year, it had a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- Last year Arizona State piled up 192.6 yards per game on the ground, just 7.1 fewer yards than Eastern Michigan allowed per outing (199.7).
- Arizona State had a 3-3 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record when the team rushed for more than 199.7 yards last year.
- Last year, Eastern Michigan was 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when holding opponents to less than 192.6 yards on the ground.
- Arizona State turned the ball over 22 times last season, five more turnovers than Eastern Michigan forced (17).
Arizona State’s Best Players
- Jayden Daniels had an impressive passing stat line last year with 2,380 yards (183.1 yards per game), going 197-for-301 (65.4% completion percentage), 10 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He was effective in the running game as well, with 707 rushing yards on 138 carries, six rushing TDs, and averaging 54.4 yards per game.
- Rachaad White took 182 rushing attempts for 1,000 yards (76.9 per game) and scored 15 touchdowns last season. When it comes to receiving, he caught 43 passes for 456 yards (35.1 per game) and one TD.
- In the previous year, Ricky Pearsall grabbed 48 passes (on 66 targets) for 580 yards (44.6 per game). He also found the end zone four times.
- LV Bunkley-Shelton reeled in 33 passes on 47 targets for 418 yards and two touchdowns, compiling 32.2 receiving yards per game.
- Last season B.J. Green II stacked up 5.0 sacks, 4.0 TFL and six tackles.
- Kyle Soelle went to work last year, collecting 64 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Darien Butler intercepted three passes last year while also totaling 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and three passes defended.
Eastern Michigan Betting Insights
- Eastern Michigan put together a 5-8-0 record against the spread last year.
- Eastern Michigan was an underdog by 20 points or more last year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Last year, six Eastern Michigan games hit the over.
Eastern Michigan Stats & Insights
- Eastern Michigan scored 30.2 points per game last season, 9.4 more than Arizona State surrendered (20.8).
- Eastern Michigan was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it put up more than 20.8 points last year.
- When Arizona State gave up less than 30.2 points last season, it had a 5-5 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall.
- Eastern Michigan averaged 54.3 more yards per game (380.8) than Arizona State gave up per contest (326.5) last year.
- In games that Eastern Michigan picked up more than 326.5 yards last season, the team was 4-5 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- In games Arizona State kept its opponents to fewer than 380.8 yards last year, it had a 4-5 record ATS and a 6-3 record overall.
- Eastern Michigan rushed for 117.9 yards per game last year, 13.7 fewer than the 131.6 Arizona State allowed per contest.
- When Eastern Michigan rushed for more than 131.6 yards last season it had a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record.
- When Arizona State kept its opponents to fewer than 117.9 yards on the ground last season, it was 3-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Eastern Michigan turned the ball over 14 times last season, six fewer times than Arizona State forced turnovers (20).
Eastern Michigan’s Best Players
- Ben Bryant threw for 3,121 yards and 14 touchdowns last season.
- Jawon Hamilton tallied 623 rushing yards and four touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Darius Boone Jr. ran for six touchdowns on 451 yards a year ago.
- Hassan Beydoun averaged 77.8 yards on 7.5 receptions per game and racked up four receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Dylan Drummond caught 64 passes last season on his way to 704 yards and six receiving touchdowns.
- Tanner Knue caught 32 passes on his way to 342 receiving yards and one touchdown a season ago.
- Last year Jose Ramirez racked up 6.5 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 49 tackles.
- Tariq Speights put together an excellent stat line last year, tallying 75 tackles and one sack.
- Russell Vaden IV came up with three interceptions in addition to six tackles and three passes defended a year ago.