Table of Contents
The Baltimore Ravens (1-0) take on the Miami Dolphins (1-0) at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 18, 2022.
The Dolphins are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3.5), versus the Ravens (with an over/under of 43.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins
- Game Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Ravens did not cover the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more last season (in seven opportunities).
- Last season, eight of the Ravens’ games went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens averaged 22.8 points per game last year, comparable to the 21.9 per contest the Dolphins allowed.
- The Ravens were 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall in games when they scored more than 21.9 points last year.
- The Dolphins had a 7-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall in games when they gave up less than 22.8 points last season.
- The Ravens racked up 41.3 more yards per game (378.8) than the Dolphins gave up per contest (337.5) last year.
- When the Ravens amassed over 337.5 yards last season, the team was 4-6 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- When the Dolphins held their opponents to less than 378.8 yards last year, they had a 5-5 record ATS and a 6-4 record overall.
- Last season the Ravens averaged 145.8 yards per game on the ground, 36.0 more than the Dolphins allowed per contest (109.8).
- The Ravens had a 7-5 ATS record and a 6-6 overall record when the team ran for more than 109.8 yards last season.
- When the Dolphins limited their opponents to less than 145.8 rushing yards last season, they were 10-6 against the spread and 9-7 overall.
- The Ravens had 26 giveaways last year, while the Dolphins had 26 takeaways.
Ravens’ Best Players
- Lamar Jackson: 2,882 PASS YDS / 240.2 YPG / 64.4% / 16 TD / 13 INT / 133 CAR / 767 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Mike Davis: 138 CAR / 503 YDS / 29.6 YPG / 3 TD / 44 REC / 259 YDS / 15.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Mark Andrews: 107 REC / 1,361 YDS / 80.1 YPG / 9 TD
- Rashod Bateman: 46 REC / 515 YDS / 42.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Kenyan Drake: 30 REC / 291 YDS / 24.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Jayson Oweh: 33 TKL / 5 TFL / 5 SACK / 1 PD
- Patrick Queen: 98 TKL / 10 TFL / 2 SACK / 1 PD
- Chuck Clark: 77 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 12 PD
Betting Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins covered the spread nine times in 17 games last season.
- As 3.5-point underdogs or greater, the Dolphins went 4-3 against the spread last season.
- The Dolphins had seven of its 17 games hit the over last season.
Stats & Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins put up 20.1 points per game last season, three fewer than the Ravens surrendered (23.1).
- When the Dolphins scored more than 23.1 points last year, they were 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Last season the Ravens had a 5-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall in games when they held opponents to less than 20.1 points.
- The Dolphins averaged 56 fewer yards per game (307.4) than the Ravens gave up (363.4) per outing last year.
- In games that the Dolphins amassed more than 363.4 yards last year, the team was 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- In games the Ravens limited their opponents to fewer than 307.4 yards last season, they had a 4-1 record ATS and a 4-1 record overall.
- Last year the Dolphins ran for just 7.7 more yards (92.2) than the Ravens allowed per contest (84.5).
- Last year the Dolphins had a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games the team ran for more than 84.5 yards.
- Last season, the Ravens were 5-5 against the spread and 4-6 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 92.2 yards on the ground.
- The Dolphins turned the ball over 11 more times (26 total) than the Ravens forced turnovers (15) last season.
Best Players for Dolphins
- Teddy Bridgewater: 3,052 PASS YDS / 218 YPG / 66.9% / 18 TD / 7 INT
- Myles Gaskin: 173 CAR / 612 YDS / 36 YPG / 3 TD / 49 REC / 234 YDS / 13.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Chase Edmonds: 116 CAR / 592 YDS / 49.3 YPG / 2 TD / 43 REC / 311 YDS / 25.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 111 REC / 1,239 YDS / 72.9 YPG / 9 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 104 REC / 1,015 YDS / 63.4 YPG / 6 TD
- Mike Gesicki: 73 REC / 780 YDS / 45.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Emmanuel Ogbah: 41 TKL / 9 TFL / 9 SACK / 12 PD
- Jerome Baker: 92 TKL / 9 TFL / 5.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Xavien Howard: 50 TKL / 1 SACK / 5 INT / 16 PD