Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Rams (0-1) and the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) square off at SoFi Stadium on Sunday, September 18, 2022.
The Falcons are expected to lose by double digits (currently +10.5) against the Rams (with an over/under of 47.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Los Angeles Rams vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Game Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Rams
- The Rams put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Rams covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Last season, nine of the Rams’ games went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Rams
- The Rams scored 27.1 points per game last year, comparable to the 27 per matchup the Falcons gave up.
- The Rams were 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall last season when the team scored over 27 points.
- The Falcons had a 5-3 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when they surrendered fewer than 27.1 points last season.
- The Rams racked up 372.1 yards per game last year, just 7.7 more than the 364.4 the Falcons allowed per matchup.
- In games that the Rams picked up over 364.4 yards last season, the team was 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- When the Falcons kept their opponents to fewer than 372.1 yards last season, they had a 4-5-1 record ATS and a 5-5 record overall.
- The Rams rushed for 99 yards per game last season, 32.9 fewer than the 131.9 the Falcons allowed per contest.
- Last year the Rams had a 1-1 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games the team ran for over 131.9 yards.
- Last season, the Falcons were 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 99 yards on the ground.
- Last season the Rams turned the ball over 23 times, three more than the Falcons’ takeaways (20).
Rams’ Best Players
- Matthew Stafford: 4,886 PASS YDS / 287.4 YPG / 67.2% / 41 TD / 17 INT
- Darrell Henderson: 149 CAR / 688 YDS / 57.3 YPG / 5 TD / 29 REC / 176 YDS / 14.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Cooper Kupp: 145 REC / 1,947 YDS / 114.5 YPG / 16 TD
- Van Jefferson: 50 REC / 802 YDS / 47.2 YPG / 6 TD
- Tyler Higbee: 61 REC / 560 YDS / 37.3 YPG / 5 TD
- Aaron Donald: 84 TKL / 19 TFL / 12.5 SACK / 4 PD
- Bobby Wagner: 170 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 INT / 5 PD
- Taylor Rapp: 91 TKL / 2 TFL / 1.5 SACK / 4 INT / 6 PD
Betting Insights for Falcons
- Against the spread, the Falcons were 6-10-1 last season.
- The Falcons were winless ATS (0-2-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs last season.
- In 17 Falcons games last season, seven of them went over the total.
Stats & Insights for Falcons
- The Falcons averaged 18.4 points per game last season, 3.5 fewer than the Rams surrendered (21.9).
- The Falcons were 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when they scored more than 21.9 points last season.
- Last season the Rams had a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when they held opponents to fewer than 18.4 points.
- The Falcons collected 41.1 fewer yards per game (303.8) than the Rams gave up (344.9) per contest last year.
- In games that the Falcons piled up more than 344.9 yards last season, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- The Rams had a 3-1 record ATS and a 3-1 record overall when holding their opponents to less than 303.8 yards last season.
- Last season the Falcons averaged 85.4 yards per game on the ground, 17.8 fewer than the Rams allowed per outing (103.2).
- Last season the Falcons had a 3-2 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games the team rushed for over 103.2 yards.
- Last year, the Rams were 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 85.4 yards on the ground.
- Last year the Falcons turned the ball over 26 times, one more than the Rams’ takeaways (25).
Best Players for Falcons
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 153 CAR / 618 YDS / 38.6 YPG / 6 TD / 52 REC / 548 YDS / 34.3 YPG / 5 TD
- Damien Williams: 40 CAR / 164 YDS / 13.7 YPG / 2 TD / 16 REC / 103 YDS / 8.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Kyle Pitts: 68 REC / 1,026 YDS / 60.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Bryan Edwards: 34 REC / 571 YDS / 35.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Lorenzo Carter: 50 TKL / 6 TFL / 5 SACK / 1 INT / 5 PD
- A.J. Terrell: 81 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 3 INT / 16 PD