Table of Contents
On Saturday at 3:30 PM ET, the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1) will host the Ole Miss Rebels (2-0).
The Rebels are very heavy favorites (currently -16.5) in their game against the Yellow Jackets, with the over/under being 64 points. (In terms of the moneyline, the Rebels are -755 and the Yellow Jackets are +502.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ole Miss Betting Insights
- Ole Miss compiled an 8-5-0 record against the spread last season.
- Ole Miss covered the spread once last season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- A total of three Ole Miss games last season hit the over.
Ole Miss Stats & Insights
- Ole Miss scored just 0.2 more points per game (33.7) than Georgia Tech allowed (33.5) last season.
- Ole Miss was 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall last season when the team scored more than 33.5 points.
- When Georgia Tech gave up fewer than 33.7 points last season, it had a 4-3 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall.
- Ole Miss racked up 37.6 more yards per game (493.2) than Georgia Tech allowed per matchup (455.6) last season.
- When Ole Miss totaled more than 455.6 yards last year, the team was 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- When Georgia Tech held its opponents to fewer than 493.2 yards last season, it had a 3-4 record ATS and a 3-4 record overall.
- Last year Ole Miss rushed for 36.6 more yards per game (219.2) than Georgia Tech allowed per outing (182.6).
- Last year Ole Miss had a 6-1 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games the team rushed for over 182.6 yards.
- Last year, Georgia Tech was 4-6 against the spread and 3-7 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 219.2 yards on the ground.
- Ole Miss turned the ball over 12 times last year, one fewer than Georgia Tech forced turnovers (13).
Ole Miss’ Best Players
- Last season Matt Corral produced 3,338 passing yards (256.8 per game), a 67.6% completion percentage, 20 touchdowns, and five interceptions. He also added 614 rushing yards on 152 carries with 11 rushing TDs (averaging 47.2 rushing yards per game).
- Jerrion Ealy picked up 768 rushing yards (59.1 per game) and five touchdowns last year. In the receiving game, he made 32 catches for 218 yards and two scores.
- Snoop Conner put up 657 yards on 132 carries (50.5 yards per game), with 13 rushing touchdowns last year.
- Dontario Drummond reeled in 75 catches for 1,023 yards (78.7 per game) while being targeted 96 times. He also scored eight touchdowns.
- Braylon Sanders produced last year, catching 24 passes for 549 yards and four touchdowns. He collected 42.2 receiving yards per game.
- Jahcour Pearson reeled in 26 passes for 392 yards, averaging 30.2 yards per game last year.
- Sam Williams did his thing last season with an incredible stat line of 12.5 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Last year A.J. Finley collected 69 tackles and three interceptions.
Georgia Tech Betting Insights
- Georgia Tech won four games against the spread last year, failing to cover eight times.
- Georgia Tech was an underdog by 16.5 points or more three times last season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Georgia Tech and its opponent combined to go over the point total five out of 12 times last season.
Georgia Tech Stats & Insights
- Georgia Tech averaged 24.0 points per game last year, comparable to the 24.7 Ole Miss gave up.
- Georgia Tech was 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall in games when it recorded more than 24.7 points last year.
- When Ole Miss surrendered less than 24.0 points last year, it had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall.
- Georgia Tech averaged 368.3 yards per game last season, 52.1 fewer yards than the 420.4 Ole Miss allowed per matchup.
- In games that Georgia Tech totaled more than 420.4 yards last year, the team was 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- Ole Miss had a 3-1 record ATS and a 3-1 record overall when holding its opponents to fewer than 368.3 yards last year.
- Last season Georgia Tech rushed for 20.3 fewer yards per game (170.1) than Ole Miss allowed per outing (190.4).
- Georgia Tech had a 1-3 ATS record and a 1-3 overall record when the team rushed for more than 190.4 yards last season.
- Last year, Ole Miss was 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 170.1 yards on the ground.
- Last season Georgia Tech had 14 turnovers, seven fewer than Ole Miss had takeaways (21).
Georgia Tech’s Best Players
- Jeff Sims threw for an average of 122.2 yards passing per game and threw for 12 touchdowns last season. In addition, he tacked on 31.0 yards on the ground per game with four rushing touchdowns.
- Jordan Mason averaged 36.6 rushing yards per game and accumulated one rushing touchdown.
- Dontae Smith ran for four touchdowns on 378 yards a year ago.
- Malachi Carter averaged 40.8 receiving yards and racked up two receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Kyric McGowan caught 34 passes last season on his way to 443 yards and seven receiving touchdowns.
- Adonicas Sanders played his way to three receiving touchdowns and 362 receiving yards (30.2 ypg) last season.
- Last year Jordan Domineck racked up 3.5 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Quez Jackson was a playmaker on defense last season with 67 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Last year Charlie Thomas intercepted two passes to go along with 48 tackles, 4.0 TFL, three sacks, and two passes defended.