Table of Contents
The Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) host the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) at Lincoln Financial Field on Monday, September 19, 2022.
The Eagles are favored, but by less than a field goal (-1.5), against the Vikings. The over/under for this matchup is 51.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Game Day: Monday, September 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles won nine games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- The Eagles were favored by 1.5 points or more seven times last season, and covered the spread in five of those games.
- A total of 10 of the Eagles’ games last season went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles put up 26.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 25.1 per outing the Vikings allowed.
- The Eagles were 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall last season when the team put up more than 25.1 points.
- When the Vikings surrendered less than 26.1 points last season, they had a 4-3 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall.
- The Eagles racked up 359.9 yards per game last season, 23.7 fewer yards than the 383.6 the Vikings allowed per matchup.
- When the Eagles totaled more than 383.6 yards last season, the team was 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- In games the Vikings limited their opponents to fewer than 359.9 yards last season, they had a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- Last year the Eagles ran for 29 more yards per game (159.7) than the Vikings allowed per outing (130.7).
- When the Eagles ran for over 130.7 yards last year, they had a 6-5 ATS record and a 6-5 overall record.
- Last season, the Vikings were 8-5 against the spread and 8-5 overall when holding opponents to less than 159.7 rushing yards.
- Last year the Eagles had 16 turnovers, eight fewer than the Vikings had takeaways (24).
Eagles’ Best Players
- Jalen Hurts: 3,144 PASS YDS / 209.6 YPG / 61.3% / 16 TD / 9 INT / 139 CAR / 784 RUSH YDS / 10 TD
- Miles Sanders: 137 CAR / 754 YDS / 62.8 YPG / 0 TD / 26 REC / 158 YDS / 13.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Devonta Smith: 64 REC / 916 YDS / 53.9 YPG / 5 TD
- A.J. Brown: 63 REC / 869 YDS / 66.8 YPG / 5 TD
- Dallas Goedert: 56 REC / 830 YDS / 55.3 YPG / 4 TD
- Haason Reddick: 68 TKL / 12 TFL / 11 SACK
- Kyzir White: 144 TKL / 7 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 3 PD
- James Bradberry: 47 TKL / 4 INT / 17 PD
Betting Insights for Vikings
- The Vikings covered the spread nine times in 17 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater, the Vikings went 5-3 last year.
- The Vikings had 11 of its 17 games hit the over last year.
Stats & Insights for Vikings
- The Vikings put up just 2.4 more points per game (25) than the Eagles gave up (22.6) last year.
- The Vikings were 8-4 against the spread and 6-6 overall in games when they recorded over 22.6 points last season.
- The Eagles had a 7-3 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall in games when they allowed opponents to score fewer than 25 points last year.
- The Vikings collected 362.8 yards per game last season, 34 more yards than the 328.8 the Eagles allowed per matchup.
- The Vikings were 7-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall when the team picked up over 328.8 yards last year.
- When the Eagles held their opponents to less than 362.8 yards last year, they had an 8-3 record ATS and a 9-2 record overall.
- Last year the Vikings ran for just 5.6 more yards (113.5) than the Eagles allowed per outing (107.9).
- The Vikings had a 6-1 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record when the team ran for more than 107.9 yards last season.
- The Eagles were 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 113.5 rushing yards last season.
- The Vikings had 13 giveaways last year, while the Eagles had 16 takeaways.
Best Players for Vikings
- Kirk Cousins: 4,221 PASS YDS / 263.8 YPG / 66.3% / 33 TD / 7 INT
- Dalvin Cook: 249 CAR / 1,159 YDS / 89.2 YPG / 6 TD / 34 REC / 224 YDS / 17.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Alexander Mattison: 134 CAR / 491 YDS / 30.7 YPG / 3 TD / 32 REC / 228 YDS / 14.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Justin Jefferson: 108 REC / 1,616 YDS / 95.1 YPG / 10 TD
- Adam Thielen: 67 REC / 726 YDS / 55.8 YPG / 10 TD
- K.J. Osborn: 50 REC / 655 YDS / 38.5 YPG / 7 TD
- D.J. Wonnum: 47 TKL / 7 TFL / 8 SACK / 4 PD
- Eric Kendricks: 143 TKL / 8 TFL / 5 SACK / 2 INT / 4 PD
- Chandon Sullivan: 30 TKL / 2 TFL / 3 INT / 4 PD