Table of Contents
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Daniel Jones, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Jones and the New York Giants (1-0) take on the Carolina Panthers (0-1) in Week 2 at MetLife Stadium.
Daniel Jones Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 207.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-115)
Daniel Jones Passing Stats
- Jones threw for 2,428 yards last season (220.7 per game) while completing 64.3% of his passes (232-of-361), with 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- He also rushed for 298 yards on 62 carries with two rushing touchdowns, averaging 27.1 yards per game.
- The 192.1 yards per game the Panthers gave up through the air last year made them the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers conceded 26 passing TDs last year (1.5 per game), ranking them 13th among NFL defenses.
- The Panthers’ defense picked off opposing QBs nine times last year (0.5 per game), 26th in the league.
- In one matchup against the Panthers, Jones had 203 passing yards, 4.5 yards less than his over/under for Sunday.
- In that game, Jones never threw for more yards in a contest than this game’s 207.5-yard over/under.
- Jones threw a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Panthers.
Last Season Stats: Giants vs. Panthers
- Last year, the Giants put up 8.6 fewer points per game (15.2) than the Panthers allowed (23.8).
- The Giants averaged 287.3 yards per game last season, only 18.6 fewer than the 305.9 the Panthers allowed per outing.
- Last season the Giants averaged 188.0 yards per game through the air, just 4.1 fewer yards than the Panthers allowed per contest (192.1).
- Last season the Giants rushed for 14.5 fewer yards per game (99.3) than the Panthers allowed per contest (113.8).
- The Giants turned the ball over 30 times last season, 14 more turnovers than the Panthers forced (16).