Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jaylen Waddle and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Waddle’s Miami Dolphins (1-0) and the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) square off in Week 2 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Jaylen Waddle Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 118.0 (-230)
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Stats
- Waddle caught 104 passes on 140 targets for 1,015 yards and six touchdowns last year, averaging 63.4 yards per game.
- This week Waddle will face what was the NFL’s worst pass defense last year (278.9 yards allowed per game).
- With 31 passing TDs conceded last year, the Ravens’ defense was ranked 26th in the NFL.
- The Ravens’ defense picked off opposing QBs nine times last year (0.5 per game), 26th in the NFL.
- Waddle’s 61 receiving yards in his one matchup against the Ravens are 57.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Waddle has never had over 118.0 receiving yards versus the Ravens.
- Waddle did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Ravens.
Last Season Stats: Dolphins vs. Ravens
- The Dolphins put up 20.1 points per game last year, three fewer than the Ravens allowed per matchup (23.1).
- The Dolphins racked up 56 fewer yards per game (307.4) than the Ravens gave up per outing (363.4) last season.
- Last season the Dolphins passed for 63.7 fewer yards per game (215.2) than the Ravens allowed per contest (278.9).
- Last year the Dolphins piled up 92.2 rushing yards per game, just 7.7 more yards than the Ravens allowed per contest (84.5).
- Last year the Dolphins turned the ball over 26 times, 11 more than the Ravens’ takeaways (15).