Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Michael Pittman Jr. before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. AFC South foes meet in Week 2 when Pittman and the Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Michael Pittman Jr. Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 126.0 (-285)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Stats
- Last season Pittman reeled in 88 balls for 1,082 yards (63.6 ypg), the highest mark on the Colts’ current roster, while being targeted 129 times. He also scored six touchdowns.
- The 227.9 yards per game the Jaguars allowed through the air last season made them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.4 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Jaguars’ defense was ranked seventh in the league.
- Opposing quarterbacks tossed seven interceptions against the Jaguars last year (0.4 per game). The Jaguars’ defense was ranked 30th in that category.
- Against the Jaguars, Pittman has averaged 67.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups, 58.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Pittman, in two games against them, has never exceeded 126.0 receiving yards.
- Pittman, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Jaguars
- Last year, the Colts averaged just 0.4 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Jaguars surrendered (26.9).
- The Colts racked up just 6.0 fewer yards per game (347.1) than the Jaguars gave up per matchup (353.1) last season.
- The Colts passed for 197.7 yards per game last year, 30.2 fewer than the 227.9 the Jaguars allowed per outing.
- Last year the Colts averaged 149.4 rushing yards per game, 24.3 more than the Jaguars allowed per contest (125.1).
- The Colts turned the ball over 19 times last season, 10 more turnovers than the Jaguars forced (9).