Table of Contents
Nick Chubb will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. This Week 2 matchup sees Chubb’s Cleveland Browns (1-0) square off against the New York Jets (0-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Nick Chubb Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 244.5 (-355)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 17.0 (-210)
Nick Chubb Rushing Stats
- Last year Chubb churned out 1,259 rushing yards (89.9 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Jets were 29th in the league last year, allowing 138.3 yards per game.
- Last year the Jets conceded 28 rushing TDs. They were 32nd in the NFL in that category.
- Chubb racked up 692 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 23 broken tackles) last season, second in the league among qualified runners.
Last Season Stats: Browns vs. Jets
- The Browns racked up 20.5 points per game last year, 9.1 fewer than the Jets allowed per outing (29.6).
- The Browns racked up 57.0 fewer yards per game (340.6) than the Jets allowed per matchup (397.6) last year.
- Last year the Browns racked up 195.3 yards per game through the air, 64.1 fewer than the Jets allowed per contest (259.4).
- The Browns rushed for 145.4 yards per game last year, just 7.1 more yards than the 138.3 the Jets allowed per outing.
- The Browns turned the ball over 22 times last year, eight more turnovers than the Jets forced (14).