There will be player prop bet markets available for Noah Fant ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. NFC West foes square off in Week 2 when Fant’s Seattle Seahawks (1-0) hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers (0-1) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Noah Fant Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
Noah Fant Receiving Stats
- Fant filled up his receiving stat line last year. He collected 68 receptions for 670 yards and four touchdowns. He was targeted 90 times and produced 41.9 yards per game.
- This week Fant will face what was the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense last season (206.5 yards allowed per game).
- At 1.5 passing TDs allowed per game last season, the 49ers’ defense was ranked 12th in the NFL.
- Opposing quarterbacks tossed nine interceptions against the 49ers last year (0.5 per game). The 49ers’ defense was ranked 26th in that category.
Last Season Stats: Seahawks vs. 49ers
- The Seahawks averaged just 1.7 more points per game (23.2) than the 49ers allowed (21.5) last season.
- The Seahawks racked up only 13.9 more yards per game (323.9) than the 49ers allowed per matchup (310) last year.
- Last season, the Seahawks passed for just 4.6 fewer yards (201.9) than the 49ers allowed per outing (206.5).
- Last season the Seahawks racked up 122 yards per game on the ground, 18.5 more than the 49ers allowed per contest (103.5).
- The Seahawks had 13 giveaways last year, while the 49ers had 20 takeaways.