Table of Contents
Before Olamide Zaccheaus hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Zaccheaus and the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams (0-1) in Week 2 at SoFi Stadium.
Olamide Zaccheaus Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 71.5 (-350)
Olamide Zaccheaus Receiving Stats
- Zaccheaus caught 31 passes last season on his way to 406 yards and three touchdowns.
- The Rams had the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense last year, allowing 241.7 yards per game through the air.
- The Rams’ defense was second in the league last year, conceding one passing touchdowns per game.
- Opposing quarterbacks threw 19 interceptions against the Rams last year (1.1 per game). The Rams’ defense was ranked third in that category.
Last Season Stats: Falcons vs. Rams
- The Falcons racked up 3.5 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Rams surrendered (21.9) last year.
- The Falcons racked up 303.8 yards per game last year, 41.1 fewer yards than the 344.9 the Rams gave up per outing.
- Last season the Falcons passed for 23.3 fewer yards per game (218.4) than the Rams allowed per outing (241.7).
- Last year the Falcons averaged 85.4 rushing yards per game, 17.8 fewer than the Rams allowed per outing (103.2).
- The Falcons turned the ball over one more time (26 total) than the Rams forced a turnover (25) last season.