Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Mac Jones before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. This Week 2 matchup sees Jones’ New England Patriots (0-1) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Mac Jones Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 209.5 (-115)
Mac Jones Passing Stats
- Jones completed 67.6% of his passes to throw for 3,801 yards and 22 touchdowns last season.
- The Steelers gave up 215.1 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense.
- The Steelers’ defense was seventh in the NFL last year, allowing 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- Opposing quarterbacks threw 13 interceptions against the Steelers last season (0.8 per game). The Steelers’ defense was ranked 15th in that category.
Last Season Stats: Patriots vs. Steelers
- The Patriots scored 27.2 points per game last year, 3.8 more than the Steelers surrendered per outing (23.4).
- The Patriots averaged 353.4 yards per game last year, only 7.7 fewer than the 361.1 the Steelers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Patriots piled up 226.9 passing yards per game, 11.8 more than the Steelers allowed per outing (215.1).
- The Patriots rushed for 126.5 yards per game last year, 19.6 fewer than the 146.1 the Steelers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Patriots turned the ball over 23 times, one more than the Steelers’ takeaways (22).