Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Leonard Fournette and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) ready for an NFC South matchup in Week 2 against the New Orleans Saints (1-0) at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Leonard Fournette Player Props vs. New Orleans
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-115)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Stats
- Last year Fournette took 180 attempts for 812 rushing yards (58.0 per game) and eight touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he caught 69 passes for 454 yards (32.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Saints were fourth in the league last year, giving up 93.5 yards per game.
- Fournette and the Buccaneers will face the NFL’s sixth-ranked defense last season in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (12).
- Fournette was 17th in rushing yards after contact last season with 416, thanks in part to 11 broken tackles.
Against New Orleans
- Fournette’s 30 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Saints are 30.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Fournette has never run for more than 60.5 yards against the Saints.
- Fournette has not rushed for a touchdown versus the Saints.
Last Season Stats: Buccaneers vs. Saints
- The Buccaneers put up 10.4 more points per game (30.1) than the Saints gave up (19.7) last season.
- The Buccaneers racked up 405.9 yards per game last season, 87.7 more yards than the 318.2 the Saints allowed per outing.
- Last season the Buccaneers passed for 82.8 more yards per game (307.6) than the Saints allowed per contest (224.8).
- The Buccaneers rushed for just 4.9 more yards (98.4) than the Saints allowed per contest (93.5) last year.
- Last year the Buccaneers had 19 turnovers, six fewer than the Saints had takeaways (25).