Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Tee Higgins before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) take on the Dallas Cowboys (0-1) in Week 2 at AT&T Stadium.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-115)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- Higgins’ stat line last year showed 74 catches for 1,091 yards and six touchdowns. He put up 77.9 yards per game and was targeted 110 times.
- The Cowboys conceded 238.2 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense.
- The Cowboys gave up 24 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game) last year. They were seventh in the league in that category.
- With 26 interceptions last year, the Cowboys’ defense was first in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Bengals vs. Cowboys
- The Bengals averaged 27.1 points per game last season, six more than the Cowboys gave up per outing (21.1).
- The Bengals averaged only 10.5 more yards per game (361.5) than the Cowboys gave up per outing (351) last year.
- Last year the Bengals passed for 20.8 more yards per game (259) than the Cowboys allowed per outing (238.2).
- The Bengals rushed for 102.5 yards per game last year, 10.3 fewer than the 112.8 the Cowboys allowed per contest.
- Last season the Bengals had 21 turnovers, 13 fewer than the Cowboys had takeaways (34).