Table of Contents
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tony Pollard, who takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys (0-1) take the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) in Week 2 at AT&T Stadium.
Tony Pollard Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 31.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 17.5 (-115)
Tony Pollard Rushing Stats
- Pollard churned out 719 yards on 130 carries (47.9 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns last season. He was also successful in the air, catching 39 passes for 337 yards (22.5 ypg).
- The Bengals gave up 102.5 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- The Cowboys are up against the NFL’s 14th-ranked D in terms of rushing TDs conceded last year (15).
- Pollard was 27th in rushing yards after contact last season with 321, thanks in part to seven broken tackles.
Last Season Stats: Cowboys vs. Bengals
- The Cowboys averaged 9.1 more points per game (31.2) than the Bengals surrendered (22.1) last season.
- The Cowboys averaged 56.2 more yards per game (407.0) than the Bengals allowed per matchup (350.8) last season.
- Last year the Cowboys piled up 282.4 yards per game through the air, 34.0 more than the Bengals allowed per contest (248.4).
- Last season the Cowboys rushed for 22.1 more yards per game (124.6) than the Bengals allowed per outing (102.5).
- The Cowboys turned the ball over 20 times last year, one fewer than the Bengals forced turnovers (21).