Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Derrick Henry ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 7:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Henry and the Tennessee Titans (0-1) meet the Buffalo Bills (1-0) in Week 2 at Highmark Stadium.
Derrick Henry Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 7:15 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 84.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 11.5 (-115)
Derrick Henry Rushing Stats
- Last year Henry rushed for 937 yards on 219 carries (117.1 yards per game) with 10 touchdowns. Henry collected 19.3 receiving yards per game with 18 catches for 154 yards.
- Henry will go up against a Bills squad that allowed 109.8 rushing yards per game last year and was the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- The Bills conceded 19 rushing touchdowns last year, 26th in the NFL.
- Henry racked up 487 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 10 broken tackles) last season, seventh in the league among qualified runners.
- In his one career matchup against the Bills, Henry recorded 143 rushing yards, 58.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Henry, in one game against them, has gone over 84.5 rushing yards each time.
- Henry rushed for multiple touchdowns in that matchup against the Bills.
Last Season Stats: Titans vs. Bills
- Last year, the Titans put up 7.6 more points per game (24.6) than the Bills allowed (17).
- The Titans collected 342.5 yards per game last year, 69.3 more yards than the 273.2 the Bills allowed per contest.
- Last season the Titans piled up 201.1 yards per game through the air, 37.7 more than the Bills allowed per outing (163.4).
- Last year the Titans racked up 141.4 yards per game on the ground, 31.6 more than the Bills allowed per contest (109.8).
- The Titans turned the ball over 25 times last season, five fewer than the Bills forced turnovers (30).