Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Gabriel Davis before he hits the field for NFL action on Monday at 7:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Davis and the Buffalo Bills (1-0) hit the field against the Tennessee Titans (0-1) in Week 2 at Highmark Stadium.
Gabriel Davis Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 7:15 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 51.5 (-115)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Stats
- Davis’ stat line last year showed 35 grabs for 549 yards and six touchdowns. He put up 34.3 yards per game and was targeted 63 times.
- The 245.2 passing yards the Titans gave up per game last year made them the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- The Titans surrendered 24 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game) last season. They were seventh in the NFL in that category.
- The Titans’ defense intercepted opposing QBs 16 times last year (0.9 per game), 10th in the NFL.
- Davis put up 25 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Titans, 26.5 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Davis has never gone over 51.5 yards receiving.
- Davis did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Titans.
Last Season Stats: Bills vs. Titans
- The Bills put up 7.6 more points per game (28.4) than the Titans gave up (20.8) last season.
- The Bills collected 52.1 more yards per game (381.9) than the Titans gave up per matchup (329.8) last year.
- Last season the Bills averaged 252 yards per game through the air, just 6.8 more yards than the Titans allowed per outing (245.2).
- Last season the Bills piled up 129.9 rushing yards per game, 45.3 more than the Titans allowed per contest (84.6).
- The Bills had 22 turnovers last year, equal to the number of takeaways for the Titans.